Saturday, April 3, 2010

I AM IN LABOUR.

do do do....la de da...mmmm......bored bored bored....mmmm.....french fries? No...poutine. mmmmm....poutine. And a coke. Oh yeah...maybe I should - one second - ...hold the phone -

Okay...there we are...huuuummmm, whoooooo, ahhhhhh.....ehhhhhh.....ahhhhhh......yowsa...

A coke. With ice. Movie? Let's go get a movie. I can walk. I can walk with chocolate. Lets eat the Easter chocolate! Where did I hide it - oh yeah - in the....hold the phone - okay - one second.

hummmmmm......ahhhhhhhh....oooohhhhhh......ahhhhhhh.....lalalalalalalalalalalalalala......

I'm not hungry. No I don't want to eat. What should we do? I wish I lived in Costa Rica. If I lived in Costa Rica I'd probably be on a beach listening to the waves and...Oh here we are...there's the ticket. The ticket....ticket...ticket....

siabungaaaaaaa......sooooooooo......ahhhhhhhhh.....faalalalalalal......bedo....ticky tocky tack.....

Why do they call this EARLY labour is it has been going on for 12 hours? This no feel early. This feel like someone is showing up late. When does the hallucinating begin? - that part at least has fringe benefits.


No comments:

Post a Comment