Saturday, June 25, 2011

Movie Reviews By My Kid: KUNG FU PANDA 2


My four year old is opinionated  (I have no idea where she gets this from).  Here are her thoughts on Dreamworks Annimation's latest feature:
Kung Fu Panda is 1hr and 31min.  It's classified as Action/Adventure/Family.  

Did you like Kung Fu Panda?
No way.

Why not?
Because it was like fire hoya- sing.  I did not like it.

Can you elaborate?
It was like firing balls, shooting to the baby and then like the bear went hoy-a! because he didn’t want to get fired.

What do you mean he didn’t want to get fired?
There was fire balls.  The mean pirates were trying to fire Kung Fu Panda.

Did you like anything about the movie?
No.  I said get out here Dadda.  Get out here!

What would make it better?
If I was brave.
What do you mean?
I don’t know.  I liked the good part.
What’s the good part?
It's...that...(pause) when Kung Fu Panda was in his home family.  
Anything else you want to say?
Nah.

How many stars would you give this movie?
Why?

4 comments:

  1. I will not see this movie.

    Scott Treadway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish more critics would say "no way".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celeste's thoughts (age 3)

    Did you like Kung Fu Panda:
    Yah.

    What was the best part:
    Scawy pawts.

    Why did you like the scary parts?:
    I don't know...DoDo (big brother Schroeder) hold my hand!

    'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S Celeste wanted to add:
    "I also yike the duck daddy"

    I have to say, I tend to agree with Olive.

    ReplyDelete